Watch the exciting promotional video of CRF250L, the unique dual purpose machine from Honda. With a long history and expertise of both off-road and on road competition, you will equally feel at home on the country side as well as city streets. Expected to hit Australia sometime later this year in 2012, CRF250L will be available as special introductory price of $5,990 from Honda to celebrate its release.
Let us take a look at what Honda CRF250L is made of:
- 250cc, 4-stroke DOHC, single-cylinder engine that is liquid cooled
- Low-friction technologies
- excellent fuel efficiency
- steel twin-tube design offers a nimble ride
- slim vehicle body
- cross-sectional oval shape of main pipe boosts rigidity
- sharper and aggressive styling
- multi-reflector headlight for superior visibility
CRF250L presents a new identity for the next epoch of Honda’s CRF range.